aql® Server Colocation
Colocation is the term used to describe co-locating your own server hardware within the infrastructure of another operator and taking advantage of that operators specialist network, cooling and power.
aql® is a telecommunications operator with an extensive high capacity IP and voice capability.
Purchasing colocation and storing your equipment with aql® brings significant benefit if you need high bandwidth or voice access to your hosted application. In depth details about the aql® network are shown on the adjacent pages, however a summary of advantages would include :
- High speed network - Scaleable from megabytes/sec, to multiple gigabytes
- Extensively peered network - low latency, low jitter transit to many destinations and DSL providers.
- Network designed for voice and streaming applications.
- IP Telephony users can benefit from 1-hop connectivity into our voice gateways
- Significant out-of-London presence - Essential for London-site disaster planning.