aql is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and award-winning wholesale telecommunications and data centre company based in Leeds city centre. We provide services to many UK telecommunications operators and to thousands of large retail, government and other high-profile organisations.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable Account Manager to join the Sales team in our Leeds city centre offices.
You will report into the Account Director and work within a team of enthusiastic and driven Account Managers.
- Being lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell complementary products.
- Evaluating and negotiating commercial opportunities with existing customers.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Assisting and owning customer requests or issuing escalations as needed.
- Meeting monthly cross-sell and up-sell targets.
- Are degree educated or equivalent.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a track record to prove it.
- Are able to build rapport and maintain strong relationships.
- Are highly organised.
- Preferably have experience in account management, but this is not essential if you can demonstrate great customer service and care experience.
- Possess a full UK driving licence.
- Convenient location in South Bank, a five-minute walk from the station
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work and Childcare Vouchers
- Free fruit every Monday and Wednesday
- Free payday company breakfast
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to events held at Salem Chapel