aql is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and award-winning data centre and wholesale telecommunications company based in the centre of Leeds. We provide services to many UK telecommunications operators and to thousands of large retail, government and other high-profile organisations.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading on a number of marketing activities including email campaign management, content marketing plans, copywriting, collateral and events. The Marketing Manager will lead and monitor the progress of these streams.
- Managing marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Experience in Messaging, Mobile, Telecoms, Voice or Data Centre products is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent teamwork
- Degree level in appropriate field of study preferred
- Convenient location in South Bank, a five-minute walk from Leeds station
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work
- Free fruit
- Free payday company breakfast
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate MCard annual pass scheme
- Monthly social events