Business Development Manager
Our mission is to empower a better-connected society by providing innovation which enables and underpins seamless communications between cities, communities, people and businesses.
We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from startups to scale-ups.
We handle millions of text messages a day, millions of voice minutes, hundreds of thousands of remote connected devices. We also are the enablers behind the first significant northern internet infrastructure, handling many hundreds of Terabits of capacity.
A common thread running through all of our products and services, particularly so during this pandemic, is that we’re enabling smart companies to get to market quicker with innovative services to help every sector work better.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Spotting and procuring new business in line with aql strategy.
- Establishing, maintaining and nurturing effective relationships with new clients.
- Creating and delivering professional, high-quality presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Accurate analysis and reporting of progress, profitability and prospects to senior management.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Assisting and owning customer requests or issuing escalations as needed. .
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
The successful candidate will be ambitious and target driven, and able to demonstrate exceptional achievement in business development and sales. You will be skilled at turning prospects into long-standing, loyal accounts, and possess excellent influencing and negotiating abilities. As well as a first-class communicator and relationship builder, you will be customer focused and able to work collaboratively across the business. You will have outstanding negotiating, presentation and networking skills, with a background in the tech/telecoms industry.
- Remote working
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds
- Annual travel pass if needed
This page is copyright © aql and not to be reproduced in whole or part