aql is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and award-winning telecommunications and data centre company based in Leeds city centre. We pride ourselves on offering the highest calibre of communications services to our customers. We are at the forefront of connecting businesses, cities and people across the UK.
Our customers range from large, blue-chip businesses to Government bodies and other major UK telecommunications operators. Each of our customers receives a dedicated service, underpinned by high levels of excellence across our technical, operations and commercial teams.
Our people are at the heart of our business and central to our ability to continue delivering the levels of service and innovation that have propelled our growth and development.
About the Graduate Programme…
aql is looking to hire a new cohort of innovative and driven professionals across our business functions, including Technical, Operational and Commercial roles. We offer a structured and nurturing two-year graduate programme, designed to develop talented professionals looking to work in the technology sector.
Each Graduate Executive will be assigned to ‘seats’ specifically selected to nurture their talents, interests and career aspirations. Alongside each seat our Graduate Executives undertake a range of individual and team-based projects, which allow them to develop additional skills and demonstrate their abilities to the wider business.
Structured and bespoke training will be provided to our Graduate Executives throughout the two-year programme. Following which we will work with the Graduate Executives to identify permanent opportunities within our organisation that will provide challenging, rewarding and stimulating careers within the aql family.
What we are looking for…
To be successful in securing a place on the aql Graduate Programme you will be:
- Ambitious, driven and hardworking
- Have a keen interest in technology and all things “geeky”
- An innovative and creative thinker
- A team player who works well with others
- A great communicator
- An organised and self-motivated individual
- Customer focused, with a genuine interest in delivering for our customers
- A person with high levels of integrity and dedication
Essential traits and/or skills include:
- A qualifying degree from a reputable university
- Able to work in the UK
- Willing to work in Leeds city centre
- Computer literate, with experience of basic software applications
- Convenient location in South Bank, a five-minute walk from the station
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work
- Free fruit every Monday and Wednesday
- Free payday company breakfast
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to events held at Salem Chapel
- Corporate MCard annual pass scheme