Our mission is to power a connected society by providing high quality solutions that enable communications between cities, communities, people and businesses.
We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from startups to scale-ups.
We handle millions of text messages a day, millions of voice minutes, hundreds of thousands of remote connected devices. We also are the enablers behind the first significant northern internet infrastructure, handling many hundreds of Terabits of capacity.
A common thread running through all of our products and services, particularly so during this pandemic, is that we’re enabling smart companies to get to market quicker with innovative services to help every sector work better.
Reporting to the VP – 5G Delivery Service Management, the Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of both internal and customer projects on time and within budget and scope. To oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines and responsibilities of the projects. The Project Manager will monitor progress of all projects and prepare reports for Senior Management.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Work directly and manage relationships with Clients and Key Stakeholders for the execution of projects.
- Ensure all deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget, performing risk management to minimise any project risks.
- Assist in defining the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress, report and escalate to Management as necessary.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Third Parties/Vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proven work experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Messaging, Mobile, Telecomms, Voice or Data Centre products desired but not essential.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent teamwork
- Degree Level in appropriate field of study preferred
- PRINCE II certification or similar desired.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension scheme.
- Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds.
- Annual travel pass if needed.
This page is copyright © aql and not to be reproduced in whole or part.