Support Team Manager
aql is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and award-winning data centre and wholesale telecommunications company based in the centre of Leeds. We provide services to many UK telecommunications operators and to thousands of large retail, government and other high-profile organisations.
Reporting into the Customer Success Director, the Support Team Manager will be responsible for line managing aql’s Support Desk, including our 1st line Support and Porting team.
- Line management, training and development of the team, covering support and porting requests.
- Motivating and inspiring the team to deliver exemplary service to our customers.
- Creating staffing schedules and managing workloads, including triaging incoming customer requests.
- Managing delivery of the team against customer SLAs and internal OLAs.
- Owning the Support Ticketing System and ensuring best practice.
- Working alongside the Service Management department to communicate service updates and announcements to our customers.
- Acting as an escalation point for members of the porting and support team in line with aql’s escalation process.
- Continual improvement of internal processes and documentation.
- Designing and delivering regular and accurate reporting to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Strong help-desk management experience where you have driven a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A passion for customer focus
- The ability to always take a task to its completion and lead by example
- Able to communicate with integrity at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Convenient location in South Bank, a five-minute walk from the station
- Free on-site parking
- Free on-site gym
- Cycle to Work
- Free fruit
- Free payday company breakfast
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme