Designed to be as easy to access and efficient as possible, all you need is an unique aql telephone number, which will be linked to a list of recipients that you would have provided for us in your aql account. Any SMS text messages you send to this number will then be forwarded to all the recipients numbers in the associated list.
Choose a telephone number
Choose a new aql number or select an existing one from your telecoms control panel.
Create a distribution list
- Login to your aql account.
- Choose "Manage distribution lists" from your setup menu.
- Select "Add" to create a new distribution list.
- Copy your mobile numbers into a distribution list - The format of the list is either one mobile number per line with no commas or: mobilenumber1,mobilenumber2,mobilenumber3, – ie appended by commas with no spaces.
- Paste this list of numbers into the "Mobile number list" box on site, enter a name for the list, and press '"Validate".
- Confirm: You will be presented with the imported data and asked to confirm it appears as expected. Once you have confirmed, the distribution list will be saved for use.
Send SMS text messages to your distribution list
- Choose "Inbound SMS Action" from your telecoms control panel.
- Associate the number you wish to use to the distribution list you created.
- Send your number of choice an SMS message, and our systems will deliver it to your listed contacts.