Our mission is to power a connected society by providing high quality solutions that enable communications between cities, communities, people and businesses.
We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from startups to scale-ups.
We handle millions of text messages a day, millions of voice minutes, hundreds of thousands of remote connected devices. We also are the enablers behind the first significant northern internet infrastructure, handling many hundreds of Terabits of capacity.
A common thread running through all of our products and services, particularly so during this pandemic, is that we’re enabling smart companies to get to market quicker with innovative services to help every sector work better.
As an aql Junior Electrician you’ll be an integral part of the enthusiastic and driven facilities team. You will be capable of working alone and within a team and can demonstrate experience working as a fully qualified electrician with at least 2 years within the electrical industry. You will have the ability to complete paperwork and appropriate electrical certificates and reports efficiently with great time management and forward thinking.
- Experience in both commercial and domestic sectors
- Fully qualified
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full driving license
- Ability to think through problems logically and methodically
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to plan and document projects with detail
- To manage workloads efficiently within our internal systems
- Experience in data centre is desirable.
- Ability to think through problems logically and methodically.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to plan and document projects with detail.
- To manage workloads efficiently within our internal systems.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension scheme.
- Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds.
- Annual travel pass if needed.
If you submit an application to aql, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with the policy outlined in our Applicants’ Privacy Notice.
This page is copyright © aql and not to be reproduced in whole or part.