Our mission is to power a connected society by providing high quality solutions that enable communications between cities, communities, people and businesses.
We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from startups to scale-ups.
We handle millions of text messages a day, millions of voice minutes, hundreds of thousands of remote connected devices. We also are the enablers behind the first significant northern internet infrastructure, handling many hundreds of Terabits of capacity.
A common thread running through all of our products and services, particularly so during this pandemic, is that we’re enabling smart companies to get to market quicker with innovative services to help every sector work better.
As an aql Account Manager you’ll be an integral part of the enthusiastic and driven Account Management team responsible for building, developing and nurturing long-lasting trusted relationships with our customers.
Although traditionally an office based role, due to the current climate, we are now working remotely with regular online virtual meetings and occasional days in the office when needed.
- Being lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell complementary products.
- Evaluating and negotiating commercial opportunities with existing customers.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Assisting and owning customer requests or issuing escalations as needed.
- Meeting monthly cross-sell and up-sell targets.
- Liaising internally with other departments such as technical operations, finance, and support to help resolve any matters related to your specific customers.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a track record to prove it.
- Preferably have experience in account management, but this is not essential if you can demonstrate great customer service experience.
- Experience in the tech/telecoms industry (preferred).
- Can build rapport and maintain strong relationships.
- Are highly organised.
- Possess a full UK driving license.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension scheme.
- Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds.
- Annual travel pass if needed.
This page is copyright © aql and not to be reproduced in whole or part.