We are currently looking for an exceptional Finance Director to join our dynamic senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for planning, managing and controlling all finance-related aspects of the business. You will work with the Managing Director and the Board to set strategy and ensure that this is implemented throughout the business.
You will be able to demonstrate proven management and decision-making skills, be able to create strategic plans and influence all levels of the business. As well as a first-class accountant who is hands on with company finances, you will be commercially astute, have excellent communication skills and able to lead, advise and implement key growth activity.
- Full operational and strategic remit for the financial management of a number of group companies
- Managing a team of four finance professionals
- Ensuring the highest levels of financial governance and process within the business
- Management of key external relationships with consultants, auditors, banks etc
- Must be a fully qualified accountant
- Must be degree educated
- Must have managerial experience of finance teams
- Experience of technology industry is advantageous
- Experience of tax, including R&D, is advantageous