Sales Administration Executive
The purpose of the Sales Administration Executive is to support the Account Management and Business Development team in delivering a smooth and efficient commercial function for (aq) Limited. The role should support and enhance the activities of the Account Management and Business Development team as well as the VP of Business Development in delivering outstanding customer service and increased sales opportunities. This role is pivotal in ensuring that all customer related tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Reporting directly to the VP of Business Development.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Supporting Account Managers/Business Development Managers in their administrative tasks to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assisting and owning customer requests or issuing escalations as needed.
- Liaising internally with other departments such as technical operations, finance, and support to help resolve any matters related to customers.
- Working closely with the billing and finance departments, ensuring customer accounts are accurate , queries are resolved promptly and any corrective action is taken.
- Managing the Account Management support tickets, working to strict SLAs, ensuring the timely resolution of customer queries and requests.
- Onboarding new customers.
- Diary management and organisation.
- Ensuring compliance with internal processes and ISO27001.
- Responsibility for administering customer work orders to ensure teams internally can work efficiently to deliver.
- Submitting credit limit increase/implementation requests to the finance team.
- Upkeep of internal documentation.
Overall knowledge, skills and behaviours
We are looking for a highly organised and professional Sales Administration Executive to join our Account Management team. You’ll have solid experience within administration and supporting a team to deliver a high level of customer service. As part of the job, you will be trained, developed, and learn more about our diverse product range and how we can support our customers with excellence. Initial training will be given in the department as required, to introduce the candidate to the business and provide an overview of internal and bespoke systems.
Personal skills and characteristics
- Have excellent customer service skills and a track record to prove it.
- Experience in a sales support role is desirable.
- Experience in empowering high level consistent customer success rates.
- Can build rapport and maintain strong relationships.
- Have outstanding attention to detail.
- Will be accurate, efficient, and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed.
- Will be able to work well as part of a team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Will remain professional, confident, and diplomatic when liaising with others.
- Can maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Will be adaptable to change.
- Ability to prioritise multiple ongoing tasks.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds
- Annual travel pass if needed
Our mission is to empower a better-connected society by providing innovation which enables and underpins seamless communications between cities, communities, people and businesses.
We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from startups to scale-ups.
We handle millions of text messages a day, millions of voice minutes, hundreds of thousands of remote connected devices. We also are the enablers behind the first significant northern internet infrastructure, handling many hundreds of Terabits of capacity.
A common thread running through all of our products and services, particularly so during this pandemic, is that we’re enabling smart companies to get to market quicker with innovative services to help every sector work better.
This page is copyright © aql and not to be reproduced in whole or part