Sales Administration Executive
Our mission is to empower a better-connected society by providing innovation which enables and underpins seamless communications between cities, communities, people and businesses.
We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from startups to scale-ups.
We handle millions of text messages a day, millions of voice minutes, hundreds of thousands of remote connected devices. We also are the enablers behind the first significant northern internet infrastructure, handling many hundreds of Terabits of capacity.
A common thread running through all of our products and services, particularly so during this pandemic, is that we’re enabling smart companies to get to market quicker with innovative services to help every sector work better.
We are looking for a highly organised and professional Sales Administration Executive to join our Account Management team.
You’ll have solid experience within administration and supporting a team to deliver a high level of customer service.
As part of the job, you will be trained, developed and learn more about our diverse product range and how we can support our customers with excellence.
- Developing a trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Assisting the Account Managers in ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assisting and owning customer requests or issuing escalations as needed.
- Liaising internally with other departments such as technical operations, finance, and support to help resolve any matters related to customers.
- Working closely with the billing department, ensuring customer accounts run smoothly and dealing with any related requests.
- Onboarding new customers.
- Diary management and organisation.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a track record to prove it.
- Experience in a sales support role is desirable.
- Experience in empowering high level consistent customer success rates.
- Are highly organised.
- Can build rapport and maintain strong relationships.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds
- Annual travel pass if needed
If you submit an application to aql, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with the policy outlined in our Applicants’ Privacy Notice.
This page is copyright © aql and not to be reproduced in whole or part