Sales & Marketing Director
aql is a fast-paced, rapidly growing and award-winning wholesale telecommunications and data centre company based in Leeds city centre. We provide services to many UK telecommunications operators and to thousands of large retail, government and other high-profile organisations.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic and driven Sales & Marketing Director to join our dynamic senior leadership team, reporting to the Managing Director.
You will lead our business development, marketing and product management functions. You will be responsible for developing, delivering and measuring a sales strategy that drives revenue growth across all products, identifying and targeting new areas for development while maximising existing business opportunities. You will drive a marketing strategy that aligns to our key business objectives and you will ensure an ongoing product development approach that meets our customers’ needs.
You will be able to demonstrate exceptional achievement in sales, leadership and business development, be skilled at strategic planning and possess excellent influencing and negotiating skills. As well as a first-class sales leader and relationship builder who is comfortable being hands on with day-to-day sales activity, you will be customer focused and able to work collaboratively across the business.
- Producing and implementing a strategic, targeted plan and strategy for revenue growth
- Developing robust sales, documentation, reporting and forecasting processes
- Working with your team to create and implement a focused marketing strategy
- Ensuring a clearly defined and logical product management process
- Managing, supporting and motivating your teams
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities
- Working as part of the senior management team to define and implement the overall business strategy
- Have a successful track record of leading and developing sales growth
- Have a cultured and refined knowledge of marketing and product management disciplines within technology sectors
- Have strong leadership and people management skills
- Are highly motivated and target driven
- Have a background in technology or telecoms industry
- Convenient location in South Bank, a five-minute walk from the station
- On-site gym
- Cycle to work and Childcare Vouchers
- Free fruit every Monday and Wednesday
- Free payday company breakfast
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to events held at Salem Chapel
- Corporate MCard annual pass scheme