Enterprise IP telephony
We provide high-quality, high-volume outbound VoIP services to our wholesale customers. Our geographically-resilient network has significant TDM interconnects with national and international Tier 1 and Tier 2, resulting in a competitive low cost-per-minute service offering.
Our SIP trunking platform
We provide a carrier-grade SIP trunking service hosted on our IP Voice network. The aql TDM backbone circuit spans several UK sites and is based upon a multi-site resilient architecture using TELES core switching nodes, supported on a multi-vendor (Cisco, Juniper, Brocade) routing and IP switching fabric.
- Resilient connections into 14 BT exchanges for inbound voice
- Multi carrier access for outbound traffic
- Failover routing, supported by our layer 2 IP network
- Enterprise class IDS monitoring (intrusion detection)
- Over 600,000 parameters monitored per day to ensure smooth systems operation
IP Centrex functionality
We offer a range of Centrex functionalities, including bespoke services:
- Call and SMS forwarding
- Call and SMS recording
- Group calling
- Group SMS texting
- Call transfer
- Three-way calling
- Conference calling
- Music on hold
- Inbound/outbound SMS on all geographic numbers
- Automatic zero rating of calls to aql mobiles
- FSA compliant storage
- PCI-compliant phone payment solutions
- Pre-call announcements/IVR
- Call queueing
We offer low cost-per-minute prices for all destinations because we are directly connected to all the significant UK carriers.
For more information on prices or to set up a trial account, please get in touch.